Air Force Academy
In 1954, after many years of discussion and competition with nearly 600 other sites, the Air Force Academy was established just north of Colorado Springs. In 1958 the first wing of cadets moved onto the campus. The first graduating class was in 1959, and the first class to graduate women was in 1980. The Academy is situated on 18,500 acres.
The Air Force Academy is only 5.5 miles from Dr Mussone’s Cosmetic Dentistry practice in Colorado Springs.